Thursday 19 February 2009

Wanking can get you into trouble but at least wanking won't make you blind

Hey kids,masturbation can get you into trouble,but DOESN'T MAKE YOU BLIND

My brain - it's my second favorite organ.
(Woody Allen Sleeper)

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I
love.
(Woody Allen Annie Hall)

My sex life is rubbish. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

I'm such a good lover because I practise a lot on my own.(Woody Allen)

Ronald Miller, 56, was arrested in Fort Wayne, Ind., in August and charged with lewdness visible to neighbors through his front window (he was nude and accessorized, police reported, with a "claw hammer" and "motor oil"). [WANE-TV (Fort Wayne), 8-5-08]

A few days earlier, in Northern Territory, Australia, motorist Brendon Erhardt, 39, was arrested for abusing both the speed limit and himself (by committing, and recording with a front-seat camera, a lewd act while driving). [Northern Territory News, 7-31-08]

In September, Chiu Yu-kit, a reporter for Hong Kong's Asia Television, resigned after admitting to a judge that, in July, he was indeed masturbating while standing atop a downtown double-decker bus. [Agence France-Presse, 9-5-08]

Rude,crude sex shirts

No comments: