Monday 15 June 2009

Funny anti Obama T shirts and pro Obama Tees from Zazzle

Now I'm neither pro Obama nor anti Obama since I'm not American but I do like all the pro Obama T Shirts and anti Obama shirts to be found out there in cyberspace.

This anti Obama T Shirt plays on the "honk if I'm paying your mortgage" slogan in a rather rude and amusing way!

Funny,rude anti Obama shirt
Funny,rude anti Obama by BIGNUMPT
t-shirts made by
www.Zazzle.com


I like this anti Obama T Shirt too,I like it's wacky humour and humorous Obama imagery.It's anti Obama in a nice sort of way,if Obama in a Cannibals cooking pot's nice that is! I mean it doesn't say fuck Obama or Obama's a c*nt does it now!



Now there are quite a few comrade Obama anti Obama shirts out there but I just like the artwork in this one,neat anti Obama design for all you anti commie,anti communist anti liberal folks out there!



Now this anti Obama T-Shirt's for anyone who sees Obama as a spineless surrender monkey and a president who will not stand up for America and is not a true American patriot.




So here's a few pro Obama T shirts to kind of balance the pro Obama v anti Obama standpoints.The first pro Obama Tshirt is Obama the rasta with the colours of the rasta flag forming a truly distinctive and awesome pro Obama shirt.




The next pro Obama shirt's an Obama T Shirt which portrays Obama as an American,which a lot of those who dislike him,think he's not.


No comments: