Thursday 18 June 2009

T Shirt of the day-day 1

know I chose this "the ceiling cat is watching you" T Shirt possibly beacuse Ile,my monster moggy is currently sitting atop the wardrobe watching me type this.Don't know whether these people created the ceiling cat T Shirt but this is where I found it anyway.

Oh,in case you wonder why I call my ceiling cat Ile,think 1970's tennis! More will be revealed about Ile the ceiling cat later.



Ailurophilia is the "love of cats."

In 1952, a Texas Tabby named Dusty set the record by having more than 420 kittens before having her last litter at age 18.

One of the weirdest cat on record was an Argentinian female called Mincho who went up a tree in Argentina and didn't come down again until she died six years later. While stuck up a tree, three Tom's became stuck up her and she managed to have three litters with equally ambitious dads!

No comments: